affiliate marketing

Search This Blog

Funny : Do you smoke?


Once a Smoker was smoking at the Gandhi International airport .........
A gentleman came & asked him, “How much do you smoke a day?”
Smoker: “Why are you asking such question?”
Gentleman replied: “If you had saved that money instead of smoking, the plane which is in front of you, would have been yours.”
Smoker then asked that gentleman: “Do you smoke?”
Gentleman: “No”.
Smoker asked: “Does that plane belong to you?”
Gentleman replied: “No.”
Smoker: “Thanks for your kind advice, but that plane is mine.”
[Smoker's Name-Vijay Mallya]. < owns Kingfisher airlines (India's Budget Airline)

Moral of the Story:- Unnecessary advice is injurious to health

Now I don't advise friends not to smoke, as I was a smoker myself until 30 years ago when I kick the habit completely.

As a smoker I did'nt own an aeroplane, and now as a non smoker I also did not own a plane.

Do whatever you like - Moderation is the word.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails